Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Introduction

So, first off, my name is Tasha. I am currently a 25 year old slacker by my own admission. Do I plan to change that? Yes. Is it going to be easy? No, of course not. 
In all honesty I have spent most of my 25 years on this Earth as a complete and total mess. I admit that the silver spoon lifestyles of the rich and famous has never happened to me. I come from a crazy family and my parents are not exactly role models. I have dealt with many issues in my short life so far including but surely not limited to abandonment issues, shitty troublemaking boyfriends, lack of education, and most prominent and problematic being substance abuse. 
I came very close to letting all of the bad ruin my life for good, however with much encouragement from an amazing friend(Katie, which you will hear more about later) I have found the power to turn things around.
 I have a vast love for music and fashion, I also love writing. So even though I will be using this blog to do reviews and suggestions, I am also using this blog as a jumping off point to keep me focused on creating this new me. 
This blog is probably going to be all over the place as far as topics go, don't expect a watered down review blog that suggests every product or idea sound amazing, that is not what I am about. I plan to put my own personal touch on all blog posts, anything said will be solely my personal opinion which not everyone will agree with. 
A little more about me:
  I love all things 1990s
  I am an avid supporter of different substance abuse helplines and websites
  True Blood is one of my very favorite shows
  When I am down, Blind Melon brings me back up
  I am honestly out of touch with most of my peers
  

As I write more blogs my personality will surely begin to shine through. Please stay tuned in for the ride. 
-Tasha circa Late January 2014

1 comment:

  1. Exquisite! I am looking forward to following your 'live' journal to where your journey may lead you, follow your fashion and check your suggested reviews out! You are brilliant writer, gorgeous person & I adore your writing personality. Allow this place, your blog, to take you to grand places spiritually and physically! "Oh, the places you will go..." -The Good Doctor
    -Katie @
    www.kreativekatiekonnect.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/TheKatiePett
    www.Pinterest.com/KreativeKatie
    www.facebook.com/KreativeKatieKonnect

    ReplyDelete